Our sweet baby is growing up. And I know I say this every month, but she is the happiest.
She’s becoming more vocal on a daily basis. She knows what she wants. She loves getting her back scratched and her head rubbed. She thinks her sisters are hilarious and she loves spending time terrorizing them in the playroom. Her nickname is “destructo.” She loves bath time, exercising with Mommy, and
eating stickers being silly.
I’ll get to more details down below, but first let’s take a little walk down memory lane ::
Here she was at 1 day ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
Here she was at 3 months ::
Here she was at 4 months ::
Here she was at 5 months ::
Here she was at 6 months ::
Here she was at 7 months ::
Here she was at 8 months ::
Here she was at 9 months ::
And here she is at 10 months ::
at 10 months…
- she has 7 teeth (with a few more on the way)
- she’s still crawling, but every once in a while she’ll stand up holding onto nothing at all – I’m sure she’ll be walking soon
- she’s still nursing (which officially makes her my longest-nursed kid – Abby was 8 months, Mac was just shy of 10)
- fingers crossed and knock on wood, but she’s been sleeping through the night without any major sleep training attempts – her hours are 7:00pm – 6:30am (yay!)
- she eats more than Mackenzie and screams at us aggressively if we’re not feeding her fast enough
- she loves to wave, clap, dance with her sisters, and “sing” (she LOVES music)
- she loves to steal her sister’s toys, pull her sister’s hair, and laugh at all her sister’s funny faces
- she got over her ear infections and has had a healthy streak for a week or so now (knock on wood)
- she survived her second trip to Atlanta and she was quite the trooper! Up next, Mexico…woohoo!
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 10 Months
Take a look at Mac :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 10 Months