I feel like I say this during every update with the girls, but I cannot believe how fast time is flying. I don’t know what freaks me out more…the fact that we have a 4 year old, or the fact that our youngest is already 9 months old. I feel like I just had her a couple weeks ago and now she’s pulling herself up on furniture, making her sisters crack up (on purpose – she knows exactly what she’s doing), and amazing us daily with her ability to make other people light up.
She’s such a bright light. She smiles and waves at everyone, she makes the sweetest baby sounds, and she’s discovered that clapping is the best thing since sliced bread.
Even when battling her first ever ear infection this past week, she was still super happy and super smiley. I think she might have had two fussy days early on and they made me REALLY appreciate how easy she typically is. She’s such a fun baby. I can’t wait until she starts walking because she’s going to be chasing after her sisters with all her might. It’ll be hilarious.
Ok, I’ll get to more details down below, but first let’s take a little walk down memory lane ::
Here she was at 1 day ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
Here she was at 3 months ::
Here she was at 4 months ::
Here she was at 5 months ::
Here she was at 6 months ::
Here she was at 7 months ::
Here she was at 8 months ::
And here she is at 9 months ::
at 9 months…
- she still has 6 teeth (which she’s officially injured my nipple with – a lovely little hole that won’t get better because her top teeth are so sharp – it is PAINFUL!)
- she’s still a super speedy crawler
- now she pulls herself up to tables and plays with toys
- she’s still waking up once a night to eat (and sleep training is about to begin…ugh…this is when I wish she would suck a pacifier or her thumb)
- she LOVES food – all food – any food – she just wants some of whatever we’re eating at all times
- she loves to wave, clap, bounce up and down, and attempt to say “Hi” (it sounds like, “ha!”)
- she still lives most of her life in pajamas – once she starts walking, I plan on actually dressing her in clothes 🙂
- her super blonde hair is growing but she still looks bald because it’s SO light
- she’s going on a girl’s trip with Mommy to Atlanta at the end of the month – it’ll be her second time there
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 9 Months
Take a look at Mac :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 9 Months