I’ve been saying this for a month now, but I’m pretty sure Caroline will start crawling in the next couple minutes. I think it might even be stressing her out that she’s not doing it yet. Look how hard she’s trying and look at the desperation in her eyes. 😉
In other new developments, she can officially sit up on her own. Well, a different kind of sitting up because she’s been sitting unassisted since she was 5 months old. What I’m talking about now is the fact that she can go from laying on her belly to sitting upright all on her own. It’s making for some interesting challenges with napping/nighttime because now anytime she wakes up, she sits up and starts crying. I can’t really remember when Abby and Mac started doing this, but I didn’t think it was this soon. Ahhh!
Overall, Caroline is doing great. She’s battling a cold right now (one we’ve all been passing around since before Thanksgiving – UGH!), but she doesn’t let it get her down. She’s still as happy as can be (and love, love, loves her sisters).
What else? Oh, she met Santa for the first time on Tuesday. She didn’t cry at all, she just kept looking up at him (either at him or at the huge tree behind him). I’m not going to lie, I was hoping for a more dramatic picture. 🙂 Instead, I got a happy baby, a goofy Abby, and a distracted Mac (because for some reason, the mall thought it would be the perfect idea to have their mini flying helicopter display DIRECTLY across from Santa). Hey, there’s always next year. 😉
Ok, I’ll get to more details down below, but first let’s take a little walk down memory lane ::
Here she was at 1 day ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
Here she was at 3 months ::
Here she was at 4 months ::
Here she was at 5 months ::
Here she was at 6 months ::
Here she is at 7 months ::
at 7 months…
- she officially cut her 3rd tooth and is working on her two front teeth (it must be all she wants for Christmas or something…)
- she’s getting ready to crawl…still…
- she’s still wearing 9 month clothes and lives in her pajamas (sorry, Caroline – once you start walking, I’ll put cute clothes on you)
- she takes two naps a day (from 9-10am and 1ish-3ishpm), goes to bed at 6:15pm (sometimes earlier), wakes up twice in the night to eat, and doesn’t get up until 7am
- she has strongly disliked the first solid foods I’ve given her so far (rice cereal and oatmeal), so I think it’s time to try some veggies
- she takes a bottle (finally!) without a problem…freedom is MINE! (ha)
- she is in one word :: AWESOME
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 7 Months :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 7 Months
Take a look at Mac at 7 Months :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 7 Months