So much for the no tooth thing I mentioned last month…Caroline officially has two beautifully sharp little teeth and the both popped up within 7 days of each other. Teething didn’t seem to affect her much, but she’s starting to realize that when she bites me, I squirm. Yay.
Anyway, everything is going really well with Caroline. She’s as happy as can be, she sleeps pretty well, she’s getting ready to sit up on her own.
She had a blast in Mexico.
And she’s just a happy camper in general.
Now let’s take a little walk down memory lane before I get to more pictures and updates ::
Here she was at 1 day ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
Here she was at 3 months ::
Here she was at 4 months ::
And here she is at 5 months ::
at 5 months…
- she squeals a lot…happy squeals
- she’s still rolling around and working on her ab muscles (she never wants to stay in one place)
- she’s starting to wear 9 month clothes already
- she’s napping in her crib, unswaddled (officially kicking Mac out of it and into a big girl bed)
- she’s still calm and smiley
- she’s very strong and she has one heck of a grip
- and she’s looking forward to attending another Giants game tomorrow, a Luke Bryan concert on Friday, and Daddy’s 35th birthday party on Saturday…she’s a busy lady!
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 5 Months :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 5 Months
Take a look at Mac at 5 Months :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 5 Months