My sweet baby made it through yet another round of immunizations. This is the “before” picture.
And let’s just say there isn’t an “after” picture because I had the three amigos with me and Travis wasn’t able to join us.
Abby got her flu mist.
And Mac got her flu shot (had I known this was happening, I wouldn’t have told her we were only going to support Caroline…that felt like a big fat lie when Dr. Langston told me she still had to get a shot).
Those were ALL “before” pictures, in case you were wondering…
What happened during and after wasn’t picture worthy…it was Mommy’s-going-to-cry worthy. I didn’t though.
On a positive note, Caroline is looking awesome. She’s healthy as can be. Yay for that!
Now, before we get to the stats, here’s our quick trip down memory lane…enjoy!
- Height: 20.5″
- Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
5.19.14 (3 Day Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 20.5″ (~75th percentile)
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz (~50th percentile)
- Head Circumference: ??? apparently we weren’t paying attention when they told us
(10 Day Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 20.5″ (~75th percentile) – they didn’t actually measure this, so I’m keeping it the same
- Weight: 8 lbs .5 oz (~50th percentile)
6.16.14 (1 Month Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 21.75″ (~50th percentile)
- Weight: 9 lbs 3.5 oz (~50th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 50th percentile
7.17.14 (2 Month Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 22.75″ (~80th percentile)
- Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz (~55th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 15.5″ (70th percentile)
9.17.14 (4 Month Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 25.25″ (~80th percentile)
- Weight: 14 lbs 2.5 oz (~55th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 16.5″ (75th percentile)
Until next time,