I’d like to start this out by saying thank you to Caroline for being the first of my three little ladies to NOT grow her first tooth in her third month of life. I finally have a four month old who’s still just as gummy as the day she arrived (though I highly doubt it’ll last long considering the gobs of drool that have been coming out of her mouth every 30 seconds – Abby is even on hiatus from holding her because she claims Caroline will “spit” on her – haha).
I’m also happy to say that Caroline is still just as wonderful as ever. She has a wonderful sleep schedule, a happy and easy going personality, and the brightest smile on the planet (though I know I’m biased in saying that).
I feel like I tend to sound pretty cheesy in these posts about Caroline since I don’t really complain about anything and/or talk about what we’re struggling with, but the fact of the matter is that there’s nothing to complain about. I mean, sure…we have days when we’re really tired or when we wished she went to bed at 7pm like Mac does…or other days where traveling around with three kids can be stressful…but that’s just part of having a baby. As far as babies go, this one is just so relatively easy that the few days we have a “hard day” with her, we still can’t complain. And I’m still shocked those days don’t happen more often. I remember my first days with Abby and many (many, many, many) of my days with Mac being so challenging that I was convinced I wouldn’t make it through them…and while I still have many days like that, I know it’s just because I’m managing, teaching, taking care of, and loving THREE little kids…not because Caroline has made things any more difficult.
Anyway, I’m just kind of flapping now, but my main point here is that we were given our “easy baby” at the perfect time. Thank goodness!
Now let’s take a little walk down memory lane before I get to more pictures and updates ::
Here she was at 1 day ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
Here she was at 3 months ::
And here she is at 4 months ::
at 4 months…
- she has a lot to say – she’s constantly cooing at us (especially when she wants our attention)
- she’s rolling all over the place and will never stay on her back anymore (exciting, but dang! now I have 3 moving people to look after)
- she’s still wearing 3-6 month clothes
- she still takes a 3-4 hour nap most afternoons (and I’ve had all three girls napping at the same time for almost 3 months now – yay for a break)
- she’s still calm as can be
- she’s super smiley
- she’s very strong…legs, neck, everything…just like her sisters
- she’s still on a bottle strike…and we are still too lazy to practice with her
- she’s been to yet another wedding and did wonderfully on a road trip down to LA and back
- she met her great grandparents in San Luis Obispo
- she love, love, LOVES her sisters
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 3 Months :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 4 Months
Take a look at Mac at 3 Months :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 4 Months