Caroline continues to amaze us. She’s been a great sleeper, an easy traveler, and a baby we can actually hand over to other people without major meltdowns. She’s so beautiful, so happy, so “talkative,” and still so in love with her sisters (though she’s wisely becoming more wary by the day).
In the past month she’s traveled to San Diego and to Atlanta, braving the beach, a new zoo, tons of new faces, and some hot and humid weather. She’s taken it all in stride and she’s even managed to dip her toes in the cool water of the Pacific ocean…
Since we arrived in Atlanta she’s had a bit of a hard time sleeping as well as usual, but overall she’s been a rockstar. Yet again, it’s been another great month in the life of Caroline. And for those of you who have been paying super close attention over the years, we were also in Atlanta when Mac was 3 months old…so of course I had to put them both in the same outfit and the same chair. 🙂
And here’s Mac.
As usual, let’s take a little walk down memory lane before I get to more pictures and updates ::
Here she was at 1 day ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
And here she is at 3 months ::
at 3 months…
- she is officially giggling…it’s adorable
- her cradle cap is improving slightly…very slightly
- she wears 3-6 month clothes and she’s definitely filling out a bit more
- she still takes a 3-4 hour nap most afternoons…other than that, she takes short naps here and there
- she is so calm…she continues to be our easiest baby by far
- she smiles a TON…she’s a very happy baby
- her legs are getting super strong
- she’s not a big fan of going for long walks (boo!)
- she’s forgotten how to drink out of a bottle…we just don’t do it often enough
- she took a pacifier for the first time the other day…we’ll see what happens with that…it only lasted for 5 minutes…she spit it out because she just has too much to say
- she finally smiles at Mommy the most!
- she’s flown from Oakland to San Diego and San Diego to Atlanta (and slept that ENTIRE flight!) – next flights are back to Oakland and then to Mexico
- she’s just plain awesome!
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 3 Months :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 3 Months
Take a look at Mac at 3 Months :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 3 Months