I’m happy to report that Caroline’s 2 month doctor’s appointment is over. She received four shots and hated every second of the experience (she even flipped me off!!!)…
…but the moments leading up to that finale were extremely calm and peaceful (as usual). Dr. Langston was running late (more than 30 minutes…ugh), and thankfully Caroline just happily looked around the room, tried to suck her thumb, and cooed at me. Thank goodness she’s an easy going little lady!
I’m also happy to report that she’s looking great! She’s healthy, she’s already starting to shoot up in height, and her herniated belly button is already going down a little bit (though you’d never know it based on the pictures I took!). The best part is that now she’s ready to fly which is a good thing since we have upcoming trips to San Diego, Atlanta, LA, and Mexico (note to self – get her a passport!).
Fun times ahead for this little one!
Before we get to the stats, here’s our quick trip down memory lane…enjoy!
- Height: 20.5″
- Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
5.19.14 (3 Day Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 20.5″ (~75th percentile)
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz (~50th percentile)
- Head Circumference: ??? apparently we weren’t paying attention when they told us
(10 Day Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 20.5″ (~75th percentile) – they didn’t actually measure this, so I’m keeping it the same
- Weight: 8 lbs .5 oz (~50th percentile)
6.16.14 (1 Month Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 21.75″ (~50th percentile)
- Weight: 9 lbs 3.5 oz (~50th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 50th percentile
7.17.14 (2 Month Doctor Appointment)
- Height: 22.75″ (~80th percentile)
- Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz (~55th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 15.5″ (70th percentile)
Until next time,