**This Giveaway is officially closed**
Thanks to all who participated – The winner will be announced shortly!
I have yet another fun giveaway to tell you all about and this time we’ll have two winners!
This time it’s a product that your baby will love (and therefore you will too)…it’s a product that they’re calling a “Breastfeeder’s Best Friend.” Those words immediately caught my attention when I received an email to review one of these baby bottles. After struggling with Mackenzie and bottles (she literally wouldn’t latch onto ANYTHING other than my breast for 8 months), all I can say is that I wish I had received a LATCH bottle 20 months ago!
LATCH is a brand new bottle that’s designed with an accordion-style nipple which moves, pumps and stretches like the breast (once again, this would have been SO helpful for me to have had when Mac was little!).
The three key features that aid in the transition from breast to bottle and back are:
- Stretches for a Better Latch: Accordion-style nipple designed to stretch like the breast all the way to a baby’s soft palette, affording babies an easier latch
- Pumps Like the breast: Pressure applied on the nipple emulates flow rate like that of mother’s breast and increased pressure impacts milk flow
- Anti-colic: A one-way anti-colic valve is located at the bottom of the bottle allowing for milk to flow out and air to displace the milk
And while I can’t say we’ve had a hard time getting Caroline to take a bottle (thank goodness!), I can say that she loves this LATCH bottle.
Not only does she take it easily, but she transitions back and forth between breast and bottle without any problems. I can’t ask for anything better than that! Now on the weekend I can go to the gym, grocery store, and get my nails done (yeah right…I haven’t done that in forever…but the point is I could if I wanted to!) knowing that Travis (or one of the girls) can feed Caroline from a bottle with ease. I have complete peace of mind when I leave the house.
For anyone out there looking for a bottle which supports breastfeeding mothers (and for anyone looking to have a break every once in a while from nursing…or go on a date night…or let older siblings feed the new baby from a bottle), you should absolutely check out LATCH by Munchkin.
Now let’s get the the giveaway, so TWO of you lucky readers can win a LATCH baby bottle!
The Giveaway for LATCH by Munchkin
One 4 oz LATCH baby bottle by Munchkin (for two lucky winners)
How to Enter:
- Visit the Munchkin website and leave a comment below answering this question:: What do you like most about this new baby bottle?
For Additional Entries:
- “Follow” 7x7xMommy on Instagram (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Like” 7x7xMommy on Facebook (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Like” Munchkin on Facebook (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Follow” 7x7xMommy on Twitter (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Follow” Munchkin on Twitter (leave another comment letting me know)
Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. PST, Thursday, July 17th. Rules and regulations found here.
**This is a sponsored post. LATCH by Munchkin reached out and provided me with a baby bottle to host this review and giveaway **