**This Giveaway is officially closed**
Thanks to all who participated – The winner will be announced shortly!
I’m so excited! I’m here with my very first review and giveaway since Caroline joined the family five and a half weeks ago! The best part is that I finally know many friends and family with newborns or babies on the way, so I can’t wait for everyone sign up for a chance to win this wonderful, locally invented (and produced) product.
So without further ado I’d like to introduce you to a brand new carrier from Nesting Days.
A while back, I was approached by the inventor of Nesting Days with an amazing opportunity to test out one of their newborn carriers once Caroline arrived. I was so excited to try it out because I rely upon baby carriers a great deal throughout my day and I absolutely loved the concept of “nesting” with Caroline once she joined the family. With two other little kids running around the house, I need free hands to take care of them, to do the dishes or cook dinner, and for essentially every other thing I do around here.
Once I pulled the Nesting Days carrier out of its adorable packaging, I had a great feeling about it because the fabric was so soft, the instructions seemed clear, and I loved that it was black and white (so it would go with my entire “wardrobe” which consists of primarily black workout pants). And once I put the carrier on I realized how incredibly comfortable it was…it was like an extension of the yoga pants I was wearing but it actually served an incredibly useful purpose – it helped me hold my baby hands free!
Now that we’re five weeks into Caroline’s life, I have come up with the following takeaways from my experience with the Nesting Days carrier ::
- It is extremely comfortable
- Caroline loves being close to my chest and my heartbeat, so it’s the perfect place to make her happy
- After a little practice, it’s easy to get on and adjust
- It makes skin to skin time easy (especially with how busy I can be with the other girls)
- It’s easy to care for
- It’s pretty – I can’t say that about my other carriers!
And since this is an honest review, I have discovered one aspect that leads me to wear it almost exclusively at home. It’s the fact that I have to pull it on from the bottom up. Since I’m typically running around like a chicken with my head cut off when I’m out and about, I have found that it can be hard to get the carrier on as quickly as I’d like to. That being said, when I’m home I will put it on in the morning and leave it on all the time since it’s so comfortable – I could never do that with a Bjorn or other carriers that have hard, uncomfortable parts!
Overall, I have been very pleased with my Nesting Days carrier and I would absolutely recommend it to my friends and family having babies. Bottom line :: it helps make my day more manageable (and anyone with three little kids – or any kids at all – would probably agree that once you’ve found something that helps make life easier, you will rely on it greatly).
Now let’s get the the giveaway, so one of you lucky readers can win one of these awesome carriers!
The Giveaway for Nesting Days
One Nesting Days Newborn Carrier (a $120 value)
How to Enter:
- Visit the Nesting Days website and leave a comment below answering this question:: Which Nesting Days carrier would you want? Polka dot or floral?
For Additional Entries:
- “Follow” 7x7xMommy on Instagram (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Like” 7x7xMommy on Facebook (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Like” Nesting Days on Facebook (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Follow” 7x7xMommy on Twitter (leave another comment letting me know)
- “Follow” Nesting Days on Twitter (leave another comment letting me know)
Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. PST, Monday, June 30th. Rules and regulations found here.
**This is a sponsored post. Nesting Days reached out and provided me with a newborn carrier to host this review and giveaway **