Here we go again! Caroline finally has her own monthly series of photos next to a stuffed animal…I took them two days late, but who’s counting? I’m just proud I got around to it at all! (now I just have a million other things I need to catch up on!)
It’s so funny how taking monthly pictures of Abby was something I was so excited about, taking monthly pictures of Mac was an activity for Abby and I to do together, and taking monthly pictures of Caroline is something I have to set reminders in my calendar for…my oh my, how things have changed!
Without further ado, here is our adorable one month old ::
And here’s a look back at her one day photo ::
at 1 month…
- she has white eyebrows, long white eyelashes, dark blue eyes, and strawberry blonde hair – so different from the girls! So different, and so cute!
- she wears 0-3 month clothes (she just moved up from NB yesterday…she’s so much smaller than Mac was..she’s long and lean like Abby was)
- I still don’t want to jinx this, but she sleeps really well…she takes a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day (which syncs up with the girls naps) and she only wakes once or twice at night
- she has a very calm, pleasant, and inquisitive demeanor
- her sleep smile is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen
- her neck strength is pretty darn impressive
- she drinks from a bottle when we want or need her to (so I can go to the gym on the weekends without worrying!)
- she doesn’t use a pacifier – we haven’t even tried it – she just seems so calm to us (everything is relative, right!?), so we don’t think it’s necessary…yet!
- she has two big sisters who adore her SO much
- she’s already been to a Great Gatsby themed party, a baby shower, and a wine bar – go Caroline!
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 1 Month :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 1 Month
Take a look at Mac at 1 Month :: The Raffi Report :: Mac is 1 Month