When I noticed the date today, I realized that our littlest lady (at least for the next 5 days!) is 18 months old. And wow, what an amazing 18 month old she is. She’s the happiest, smartest, goofiest, biggest little lady around and we couldn’t be more in awe of her.
Here are a few bullet points and updates ::
- Mac weighs 30 lbs…yes, 30 lbs…she’s a big girl! Abby at 18 months was 25 lbs. Crazy!
- She has 16 teeth
- She sleeps 11 hours almost every night (from 7pm – 6am)
- She naps twice a day most days
- Her vocabulary is shockingly impressive and she’s learning 10 new words a day
- She runs now…pretty darn fast, too
- She has an arm on her – she loves throwing balls (and giraffes and elephants and pretty much anything as you’ll see in the pictures)
- She has a temper – while she’s super happy-go-lucky 95% of the time, 5% of the time she acts like the world will end if she doesn’t get to open the TUMS bottle she’s set on…it’s actually kind of comical.
- She has a crush on a 5 year old named Eddie (and he calls her Mackie…I’m pretty sure he has a crush too) – it’s adorable
- She is IN LOVE with Abby – their bond is incredible
Overall, she’s doing so well. She seems excited about Caroline coming (as excited as she can be, I guess) and she’s just such a happy kid. We’re SO lucky to have two incredibly happy girls. We hope we’ll be able to say the same of baby CJ. 🙂
Now let’s take a little walk down memory lane before we get to the good stuff – more 18 month pictures of Mackenzie!
Here’s our 1 day old ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
Here she was at 3 months ::
Here she was at 4 months ::
Here she was at 5 months ::
Here she was at 6 months ::
Here she was at 7 months ::
Here she was at 8 months ::
Here she was at 9 months ::
Here she was at 10 months ::
Here she was at 11 months ::
Here she was at 12 months ::
And here she is at 18 months ::
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 18 Months :: We Have an 18 Month Old