Third Pregnancy :: Week 33

Third Pregnancy : Week 33

I cannot believe we’re 6 weeks away from meeting Miss Caroline. Abby is beyond excited, Mac seems to be aware of what’s happening now, and Travis and I are gearing up for months of zero sleep by going to bed at 9:00pm and getting almost 8 hours every night. What can we say, we’re experienced. haha

This past weekend we went out and purchased a new mattress for Mac. While we have yet to have her sleep in it, our plan is to get her used to it asap. We refuse to buy another crib and while it’ll be challenging with the girls sharing a room and wanting to nap together already, we feel it’s the right move for us. I’ll try to keep everyone posted on how that goes.

Now onto the pregnancy update.

Week 33 Photo Series_Third Pregnancy

Age of Abigail ::
3 years

Age of Mackenzie ::
16 months

How far along:
33 weeks

How big is baby:
The size of a pineapple

Weight gain this week (followed by total weight gain for this pregnancy thus far):
4 lbs (30 lbs) – I’m not sure how I gained 4 lbs in one week but the scale says I did, so there ya go!  I certainly don’t feel 4 lbs heavier…crazy!

Maternity clothes:
90% of my wardrobe consists of workout clothes right now…mainly non-maternity…the other 10% is made up of pajamas.

Stretch marks:
None.

Belly button:
Innie/Outie

Sleep:
I’ve been sleeping fairly well. Unfortunately I’m feeling sick again, so my sleep has been interrupted by coughing…and then when I cough a lot, I inevitably have to pee…so that’s fun.

Best moment of the week:
Enjoying a low key anniversary with Travis. 

Food cravings:
Chex and chocolate.

Food aversions:
None.

Symptoms:
Heartburn.
Weight gain (a lot this week!).
Growing belly.
My red spots are getting more red.  A lot more red.
General tired feeling.
Sometimes Caroline moves into strange, uncomfortable positions.
Having a hard time falling back asleep if I wake up in the night.

Movement:
She’s still super active. No changes there.

Gender:
Caroline is a GIRL!

What I’m looking forward to:
My Aunt Lynn coming to visit this week while Travis goes off gallivanting with his friends in Mexico for a Bachelor Party.

What I’m nervous about:
Remaining sick for the rest of this pregnancy. I swear I’m allergic to something in this house…

What I miss:
Wearing “normal” sized clothes.

Next appointment:
April 11th.

Comparison to my First Pregnancy (Abigail):
Here’s Week 33!

Comparison to my Second Pregnancy (Mackenzie):
Here’s Week 33!

Until next time,
7x7xMommy

You may also like...

%d bloggers like this: