The Nordstrom Rack in San Francisco just got a whole lot more appealing for Moms who want to find their kids the coolest clothes and do it at a discounted price. A new Kids’ Department was recently launched and I was given the opportunity to take $150.00 (courtesy of Nordstrom Rack) to see what all I could find for the girls.
Think I succeeded?
Not only did I succeed, but I walked out of there feeling like I found clothes and shoes that would fit perfectly into Abby and Mac’s current “wardrobes” and I was convinced they’d love my finds. Luckily for me, I was right…
I found the Kids’ Department to be well organized, well stocked, and I liked the overall look and feel of their clothing selections. Some of the brands I noticed were the following ::
- The North Face
- Pumpkin Patch (which I’ve never heard of but that’s what I found myself gravitating toward the most)
- Hello Kitty
- Sugar Tart (which is the brand of the adorable sweater Abby’s wearing above)
- Juicy Couture
Part of me was even wishing baby Mac was brand new again because their selection for younger babies was also quite impressive. But since a bigger part of me is very happy that Mac finally sleeps through the night, this would be a great place to buy gifts for other people’s babies…
And if I hadn’t been shopping alone (big thanks to Travis for coming home early to let me shop kid-free…I was actually able to think straight!), I’m convinced I would have been going home with one of these dresses per Abby’s request ::
After checking out the clothing and accessory area (which is also where I found Abby’s adorable Jansport backpack she now wears everywhere), I headed upstairs to check out their Kids’ shoe section and was impressed (and excited!) to find these brands ::
- TOMS (yay!)
- Robeez (now we have Mac’s 1st shoes to walk around in)
- Kenneth Cole Reaction
By the end of my shopping adventure, I was the proud owner of 3 pairs of shoes, 1 backpack, 1 pair of shorts, 2 outfits for Mac, 1 sweater for Abby, and 1 beautiful dress for Abby. I spent $43.28 over my $150.00 gift card making the grand total $193.28, and I saved $126.19 in the process. That’s pretty darn good if I do say so myself.
What’s even more impressive is that I somehow managed to walk away from these adorable rain boots (and trust me, that was hard to do)…
Overall, I had a great experience shopping for the girls at Nordstrom Rack. Knowing what I do now about their selection, I would absolutely go back to find the girls more fun, colorful, and beautiful clothes at a discounted price…that’s my kind of shopping!
As an FYI, here’s a bit more information about the Nordstrom Rack in San Francisco – head on down and check it out!
- STORE HOURS: Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- LOCATION: 555 9th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- ABOUT NORDSTROM RACK: Nordstrom Rack is the off-price division of Nordstrom, Inc. offering on-trend, of-the-moment clearance merchandise from Nordstrom stores as well as items purchased specially for Nordstrom Rack. The store offers significant savings on great brands like Hugo Boss, Kate Spade and Trina Turk with most at 30-70% off. For more information visit www.nordstromrack.com.
Finally, take a second to browse through the items I walked away with (and took pictures of myself…I’m proud!) ::
Let me know if you have any questions and thanks again to Nordstrom Rack for this fun opportunity!