Mac is 4 months old! She looks like a 6-8 month old, but I swear she’s only 4 months. We took her original 4 month pictures in Atlanta but now that we’re home, I figured we could take a few with the “correct” stuffed giraffe.
Anyway, after last month’s series of illnesses, Mac appears to be on the mend. I’m hoping it stays that way because for the past 48+ hours, Abby and Mommy have been battling a BRUTAL stomach virus. Daddy even had to stay home most of yesterday to take care of us – what a guy. Fingers crossed Mac somehow avoids the virus. That’s the last thing I want for my little lady!
Since my energy is so low and my brain isn’t fully functioning I won’t add much to this post. We have Mac’s 4 month pediatrician appointment this afternoon so hopefully I’ll have great things to say after that.
For now, let’s take a little walk down memory lane.
Here’s our 1 day old ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
Here she was at 2 months ::
And here she was at 3 months ::
And here she is at 4 months (and I swear the top she’s wearing is a 6 month dress…it didn’t exactly fit her…whoops!) ::
at 4 months…
- she’s getting stronger and stronger by the day
- she still wakes up 1-2 times a night
- she still loves tummy time and has an incredibly strong neck
- she is one of the happiest babies I’ve ever seen
- her cradle cap is gone – yay!
- she still won’t drink out of a bottle…or a sippy cup…or anything other than Mommy
- she is in LOVE with her sister – you could plop her down in front of Abby all day long and she’ll be extremely content, smiling and giggling the entire time (Abby tends to have that effect on people)
- her sweet personality is beginning to shine through and it’s so fun to see
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 4 Months :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 4 Months