It’s funny…for as long as each day feels sometimes (like it’ll never end), months fly by. It makes zero sense, but it’s true. I feel like I’m going to blink and Mac will be walking when I open my eyes. Good thing that’s not actually the case because I’m finally a pro (or at least semi-pro) at carrying one baby and chasing after a toddler. Chasing after two sounds daunting…especially if Mac is as fast as Abby…
Anyway, I’m just rambling. Below is a little overview on how things are going with our 2 month old. First, as always, let’s take a little walk down memory lane.
Here’s our 1 day old ::
Here she was at 1 month ::
And here she is at 2 months ::
at 2 months…
- we have officially retired all 3 month clothing…she’s an extremely long little lady
- she’s sleeping okay at night, waking every 3-4 hours for a quick meal…at this point, we’re ready for a long stretch any day now
- she naps once in the morning at home and after that, the only way she’ll sleep is if she’s attached to me (in the bjorn) or if we’re outside walking around
- her neck strength is still incredible
- she’s grasping for things with what seems like purpose
- she has a bad case of cradle cap and Travis can’t help but make fun of her for having dandruff…haha…she’s going to have a complex!
- she also has dry skin up on her eyebrows…Abby had it as well so I’m sure it’ll go away soon
- it appears that her hair is beginning its departure from her head which begs the question :: will it come back blonde like Abby’s did or will it be a little darker??
- she’s a cuddle bug…she loves being held and being loved…it’s the best
- she won’t take a bottle – at 1 month, I said she took one from time to time, but now she refuses it every single time…so much for all the liquid gold I’ve stored up so far. I’m sure she’ll take one someday, but right now it seems like an impossible challenge
- she didn’t take a binky until last night…today’s been the first day where she’s taken it without pushing it out immediately with her tongue…that also seemed like something that would never happen
- she’s in love with her big sister and enjoys watching her run around and be crazy…and Abby loves taking care of her baby sister, always making sure she has her binky (even though she won’t take it most the time) and her blanky
- she’s an extremely happy, smiley, and talkative baby…I can’t wait to see what happens in the next month
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 2 Months :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 2 Months