It seems like just yesterday that we were in the hospital and Baby Mac was swaddled up and sleeping peacefully next to her giraffe. Everything seems to go by so much faster the second time around. A month has gone by!?! Seriously!? It’s truly hard to believe. Not only do I have zero time to get anything productive done anymore, but it seems like I don’t have enough time to watch Mac grow! And wow, is she growing…here was day #1…
And here she is at 1 month. Bright-eyed and strong-necked, our Baby Mac is truly incredible.
at 1 month…
- she wears 3-6 month clothes (I can’t wait to see how much she’s grown at her appointment on Wednesday)
- she’s sleeping pretty well at night, waking every 2.5 – 3 hours for a quick meal
- she’s awake a TON during the day (which is making nights better but days more challenging)
- her neck strength is incredible
- she’s had a few meals out of a bottle successfully
- she won’t take a binky…yet (though if she’s anything like her sister, she’ll figure it out and then never let it go! ha)
- she’s been to the park more times than I can count (go Mommy! and Daddy!)
- her sister is in love with her and I think she officially can’t remember a day without “Baby Ma” being a part of the family
- and most importantly, she started SMILING yesterday…at us…while awake…so amazing and exciting!!!
Until next time!
Take a look at Abby at 1 Month :: The Panda Report :: Abigail is 1 Month