Second Pregnancy :: Week 39
Age of baby #1:
21 months (which will make them ~21.5 months apart)
How far along:
How big is baby:
the size of a watermelon
1 lb. (for a total weight gain of 34 lbs)
I have literally been living in yoga pants and Giants t-shirts (Go Giants!)
Pretty much an outtie, I think.
Sleep has been pretty darn good. I can’t complain!
Best moment of the week:
Probably the Giants winning the World Series and Kiki extending her trip (for a second time…now that she’s been here this long, she really wants to meet Mac).
1. Exhaustion :: I’ve been very tired lately and I’m SO lucky Kiki is here to help entertain Abigail all day long (while I finish up mini me papers…yes, still…and a bunch of other tasks)
2. Itchy Itchy ITCHY :: Still dealing with itchy arms, back, and neck.
3. Mac is sitting LOW :: She’s still feeling very low.
5. Puffiness and swelling on occasion.
6. Dark line on my belly.
7. Clothes aren’t fitting well.
8. Heartburn, but it’s SO MUCH BETTER thanks to Pepcid AC paired with Tums.
9. Red spots on my arms, chest, and face.
10. Nesting (although everything is basically taken care of…I don’t think I could feel much more prepared)
Active, active, active. And she feels HUGE so watching her movements is pretty incredible.
GIRL :: Mackenzie!!!
What I’m looking forward to:
Going into labor. Or feeling contractions. Or feeling like I’m going to have a baby. Or feeling anything at all!!!
What I’m nervous about:
Being pregnant for another week.
What I miss:
November 1st (meaning, I hope there isn’t a next appointment)
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:
Read about pregnancy #1 here :: The Bump Report :: Week 39 (my final Bump Report last time around!). Last but not least, here’s a look at Pregnancy #1 at 39 Weeks.