Second Pregnancy :: Week 38
Age of baby #1:
21 months today (which will make them ~21.5 months apart)
How far along:
How big is baby:
the size of a pumpkin (how appropriate, considering the time of the year!)
2 lbs. (for a total weight gain of 33 lbs)
Same as usual…yoga pants and long tank tops. We also went to another wedding this weekend and I found yet another fun dress that I’ll share some details on later (because I wish I had discovered this source earlier in my pregnancy!!!).
Pretty much an outtie, I think.
I’ve been sleeping really well…I feel really well rested. I still get up multiple times in the night to go pee, but I’m not having a hard time falling back asleep like I had been the past couple months. Baby steps!
Best moment of the week:
Once again, so many great moments…here were my favorites ::
- Kiki’s arrival
- Spending time with Uncle Christopher
- Joe & Rachel’s Wedding and seeing all my old friends
- The Giants winning Game 6 last night…Game 7 tonight…woohoo!
Nothing specific, really…but I feel like I’ve been eating a lot and enjoying every morsel.
- Itchy Itchy ITCHY :: Still dealing with itchy arms, back, and neck.
- Braxton Hicks :: Not too many contractions to report this week. I’m not feeling like Mac is coming anytime soon.
- 3. Mac is sitting LOW :: She’s still feeling very low.
- Peeing ALL the time because Mac is stomping all over my bladder.
- Puffiness and swelling on occasion (like on Saturday when I stood a ton at the wedding reception).
- Dark line on my belly.
- Clothes aren’t fitting well.
- Heartburn, but it’s SO MUCH BETTER thanks to Pepcid AC paired with Tums.
- Red spots on my arms, chest, and face.
- Feeling tired.
Active, active, active.
GIRL :: Mackenzie Marie!!!
What I’m looking forward to:
My dentist appointment today (call me crazy, but I love getting my teeth cleaned), date night with Travis tonight, meeting Mac, and not being pregnant.
What I’m nervous about:
This is one of those days where I’m not nervous about anything, but I am feeling a little extra stressed for no particular reason. I’m about as ready as I can be for Mac, yet I’m coming up with silly things to stress out about.
What I miss:
Not having heartburn and not feeling like a whale at the end of the day when I’m rolling around in bed trying to get comfortable (the rest of the day I feel really great).
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:
Read about pregnancy #1 here :: The Bump Report :: Week 38. Last but not least, here’s a look at Pregnancy #1 at 38 Weeks.