Second Pregnancy :: Week 37
Age of baby #1:
20.5 months (which will make them ~21.5 months apart)
How far along:
How big is baby:
the size of a winter melon
1lb. (for a total weight gain of 31 lbs)
Same as usual…yoga pants and long tank tops. I’ve also been trying to feel a bit more “human” by wearing jeans and tops that I purchased during pregnancy #1…here’s an example ::
Innie/Outie (it’s not out all the way, but it looks like it’s sticking out a bit)
Sleep has been pretty darn good all things considered. I know many people don’t sleep well at this point because they’re uncomfortable, but luckily that’s not the case for me. If I’m not sleeping well, it’s because I’m going through 12 new lists in my head of all the things that need to be done / could be done. Thankfully, we got so much done yesterday during our Mac prep day that I don’t have much to worry and/or think about. Travis was the BIGGEST help and humored my nesting needs by organizing cabinets and cupboards and closets that have been driving me nuts lately. Talk about super Dad!
Best moment of the week:
So many great moments…here were my favorites ::
1. Finding out Mac is head down and I’m 2 cm dilated
· 2. Going to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday (more on that later)
· 3. Getting nearly everything ready for Mac on Sunday (more on that later as well!)
· 4. Going to the Giants game on Sunday night (even though they lost…Travis and I still managed to have a fantastic time!)
1. Itchy Itchy ITCHY :: I keep forgetting to mention this. I get extremely itchy during the last trimester of my pregnancies and this time is just as bad as the first time. My arms and my back itch constantly (contributing to the red marks I have since I’m basically scratching holes in myself. Haha).
2. Braxton Hicks :: I never experienced these the first time around, but I think I’ve actually had a few “practice contractions” over the past week. I definitely can’t help but think she’ll be making an early appearance.
3. Mac is sitting LOW :: I was on my feet the entire day yesterday (minus the Giants game) and every 10-15 minutes, it felt like Mac’s head was trying to make an escape.
4. Peeing ALL the time because Mac is stomping all over my bladder.
5. Puffiness and swelling on occasion.
6. Dark line on my belly (which is still really light compared to round 1).
7. Clothes aren’t fitting well.
8. Heartburn, but it’s SO MUCH BETTER thanks to Pepcid AC.
9. Red spots on my arms, chest, and face.
Active, active, active.
GIRL :: Mackenzie Marie!!!
What I’m looking forward to:
Abby feeling better…she’s not feeling well today. That, and Kiki coming on Thursday! Yahooo!!!
What I’m nervous about:
Not making it to Joe and Rachel’s Wedding on Saturday.
What I miss:
Abby feeling well…it’s only been 3 hours since this bug came on, but she’s making me so sad…her fever is at 102 and she’s just not herself. Sad, sad, sad! We’re SO blessed with how healthy she’s been her whole life!!! My poor muffin.
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:
Read about pregnancy #1 here :: The Bump Report :: Week 37. Last but not least, here’s a look at Pregnancy #1 at 37 Weeks (when we were on our Babymoon).