Second Pregnancy :: Week 11
Age of baby #1:
15 months (which will make them ~21.5 months apart)
How far along:
How big is baby:
the size of a lime
Total weight gain:
0 lbs. (for a total weight gain of 5 lbs.)
I still fit in non-maternity clothes, but I’m excited to report that I just ordered a pair of these last night. I’ve always wanted white jeans…fingers crossed they fit!
None. Fingers crossed I get away without any the second time around as well.
Innie…hoping it stays that way as well!
Still sleeping a lot. I do a lot of falling asleep on the couch between 7:30pm and 8:30pm. 🙂
Best moment of the week:
Having our first appointment and getting confirmation that everything is going well thus far!
Ice cream and frozen yogurt. 🙂
- Nausea: Gone 99% of the time…I’d call that a victory!
- Lack of Energy: I’ve still been really tired. Lacking my normal motivation.
No idea, but can’t wait to find out!
What I’m looking forward to:
Going to the dentist today. Weird? Maybe…but I love having clean teeth….plus, it means I get a “break” while Travis hangs out with Abby downtown! **I’d like to report I wrote this post this morning but now that I’m editing it, I’m already back from my dentist appointment and received rave reviews…yay for clean teeth!**
What I’m nervous about:
Hmmm…I can’t think of anything I’m nervous about at the moment. I’m feeling great these days and I have lots to look forward to: a trip to Atlanta; a Napa trip; a Tahoe trip; a Mexico trip; another baby…no complaints here!
What I miss:
April 25th at 8:30am for another ultrasound and 1st trimester screening. Yay for seeing bean again!
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:
haha, so I’m reading through my “Belly Book” from Abigail’s pregnancy and at Week 11, I was asked the following questions:
- Music we’ve been listening to lately: Pop/Hip Hop (ie: Katy Perry: CA Girls); Michael Buble; John Mayer
- Recent Movie I’ve Seen: this answer was blank…sad!
- Book I’m Reading: Just finished “Love the One You’re With” and now reading “Eat, Pray, Love”…your Dad is reading “The Lost Symbol”
- Top News Story at the Moment: LeBron James (a free agent) just announced – 7.9.2010 – that’s he’s leaving Cleveland after 7 years and joining Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosch in Miami…they’ve promised 5+ championships…we’ll see!
Haha…so based on all of that info, it’s no wonder Abigail loves to dance (with all the pop music I listened to); Travis and I didn’t take advantage of the fact that we could have gone to more movies than we can now; I was reading books I really didn’t like (mainly “Eat, Pray, Love” which…call me crazy…I couldn’t stand); and basketball news topped any other important things going on in the world…go figure. 🙂 Last but not least, here’s a photo of Pregnancy #1 at Week 11 ::