I woke up this morning, looked at my calendar (aka – my phone) and realized that one year ago today I embarked on my journey as 7x7xMommy (or as I pointed out at the time, as 7x7xMommy-To-Be).
Happy 1 Year Blogoversary to me!
It’s hard to believe everything that’s happened in the past year – here’s a quick snapshot:
- I went from a working pregnant woman to a stay at home Mom (which I would like to call a “working Mom”)
- We moved from a one bedroom to a two bedroom to make room for the new addition to our family (a whopping 6 blocks away)
- We produced the happiest, smartest, strongest baby on earth (not that I’m biased or anything)
- I gave up on my blog for a few minutes before realizing I missed it too much (what was I thinking!?!)
- I quickly learned that being a parent is the most rewarding (and challenging) job on earth
So as I continue to blog and share my adventures in Mommyhood (and hopefully a second edition of The Bump Report sometime soon), I will maintain the same level of optimism I had one year ago today…here’s what I had to say wayyyyy back then:
“I, of course, happen to be the type of idealistic crazy person who actually believes that this blog might bring me new friends, increased wisdom, and overwhelming fame – the last one might be a bit of a stretch, but not a big one…”
So far, so good…I even have a little “fame” story to share with you in my next post – stay tuned!
And a note to you…all my lovely readers…thank you SO much for coming here, reading my stories, and laughing with (and probably at) me. I truly appreciate it!
Here’s to many more years…