Introducing Little Miss Abigail

January 25, 2011

Kids

For those of you who may be wondering where I’ve been the past few days, I thought I’d post a quick update.

Let me start by saying that it’s a good thing we didn’t head down south for my best friend’s Wedding on Saturday…

Why?

Because early Saturday morning I went into labor and mid day Saturday, little Miss Abigail decided to make her entrance into this world a few days early!

We’re happy to report that we’re all happy, healthy and bursting with love (a phrase my little Momma has used for as long as I can remember…now I truly understand the meaning of it!).

We are so overwhelmingly excited to introduce Abigail, born on Saturday, January 22nd, at 1:37pm…weighing in at 7 pounds and measuring 21″ long

The love of our lives…and now I’m officially a 7x7xMommy…WOOHOO!!!

7x7xMommy

Connect with 7x7xMommy

Want the latest and greatest delivered to you? Subscribe and connect to receive updates!

17 Comments on “Introducing Little Miss Abigail”

1. aninaduren Says:

>you look amazing! way to go mama!

2. 7x7xMommy Says:

>Thanks Nina!!! I CANNOT wait for you to meet her!!!!!!!!! :)

3. - Jessi - Says:

>Congrats! I was just thinking about if you had her yet. She's beautiful and you all look great!

4. sea | pea | tea Says:

>These pics just warm my heart. You're a BRAND new mom and you still have time to blog! You're my hero! Can't wait to meet this precious lil lady :)

5. Chris Says:

>Love, love, love!!!

6. Tara Says:

>awww!! congrats!!

7. Lauren Says:

>My favorite post ever! We LOVE the pictures. Lots of love from Cory and Ren

8. mamma mags Says:

>Just Perfect.Congratulations!

9. { The Art of Making a Baby } Says:

>OMG! How great! You look fabulous! And little Abigail is soooo cute :)Cannot wait to read your birth story!

10. 7x7xMommy Says:

>Thank you all so much – she's amazing and healthy and happy and we're LOVING being parents!!! What an awesome journey. :) I can't wait to document it!

11. ramblingsofasingleton Says:

>Warmest congratulations to you and Travis. Abigail is so beautiful. Perfection.

12. Megan B.B. Says:

>She is gorgeous, and my first impression when your Momma showed me the pictures on Monday is that she looks just like you. Congrats to you and your husband!

13. 7x7xMommy Says:

>Thank you so much, Megan…she is truly amazing…I'm sure you'll get to meet her soon too! :)

14. Pearls and Pears Says:

>Congratulations!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. A Birth Story. | 7x7xMommy - January 19, 2012

[…] We did it!  13 hours after my very first contraction ever, the most joyous little human in the whole world arrived. […]

2. Dear Abby | 7x7xMommy - January 22, 2012

[…] Abby…Happy Birthday. And once again, thank you. It’s nearly impossible to imagine a world without you in it. […]

3. Finding Out About Baby #2 | 7x7xMommy - April 12, 2012

[…] it did. And we wouldn’t have it any other way. We welcomed Abigail into the world and she’s been the best thing that’s ever happened to […]